Langtang valley trekking, prevalently known as "the valley of glaciers trek" situated only 19 miles north of Kathmandu will allow you to witness the colossal snowcapped mountains and splendid glaciers. The whole valley is dominated by Mount Langtang Lirung (7246m). Along with the glorious sight of the valley of Langtang, Langtang trudging will offer a chance to see the high mountain lakes at Gosainkunda, the beautiful Helambu Valley, the attractive Langtang National park and then trek to the spectacular ice flutes of Gyangchempo.
Langtang valley trekking Offers wonders of nature such as lushpine forest, beautiful mountain streams, rugged rock and snow-capped peaks, greenery and paddocks to see. Langtang trekking will give you an opportunity to walk through the area of Langtang National parks established in 1976 established with the purpose to preserve the unique flora and fauna of the region. There are chances of seeing some interesting animals and birds. One of the endangered animal red pandas is found in this protected area. Also, the park is home for Himalayan black bear, snow leopard, wild dog, ghoral, and more than 250 species of birds. Talking about fauna, sal, different species of rhododendron, Nepalese alder, chirpine, oak forest, silver fir, hemlock, larch, birch and many more floras will be noticeable during the trekking.
Langtang valley trekking goes through Langtang village, and moves to Kyangjin Gompa (3,740 m). From Kyangjin Gompa, you will be passing through the fields of Langsisa (4.084 m) which provides the excellent views of abundant glaciers. Then, following the Trishuli River, we travel through Dhunche to Syabrubensi, a Sherpa village land subsequently swing east into the Langtang valley. We pass through oak and rhododendron forests and even traverse glacial moraine on our way to the Tamang village of Langtang region.
On our return, we travel through Syabru and Sing Gompa to a highland, where the sacred lake Gosainkunda is located. And passing through the Laurebena Pass (4610m), we continue south, leaving the Langtang region behind us as we travel through the Helambu valley to Gul Bhanjyang. From here it's just a few days trek back to Kathmandu
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu Nepal.
Today you will arrived international airpoart of Nepal which is in Kathmandu city.after you will transfer to your Hotel included your itinerary.you can meeting your guide and other official person and make discouse how to well your trip.your guide give you right way how to take trekking.overnight in Hotel.
Day 02: Kathmandu Sightseeing also Preparation for the Trek.
In the morning you will get up and take breakfast then we will starting our sightseeing in Kathmandu city,where we will visit patan darbar square,pashupati temple which is big and famous temple of hindus people in the world. bauddhanath stupa,etc.overnight in Hotel.
Day 03: Drive to Syabrubesi (1,550m/5,100ft): 145 km/ 7 hrs.
After morning breakfast we tend to drive out on the north-western hills of national capital. fancy the Himlayan views and mountainous style through the terraced fields and rustic villages. Take Lunch at the Trishuli Bazar before continued any to Dhunche. From Dhunche, we tend to descent all the way down to Syabrubesi.
Day 04: Trek to Lama Hotel (2,380m/7,830ft): 6 hrs.
This is our initial day of trekking these days. Follow the Langtang Khola watercourse. tolerate the dense forests. Cross many suspension bridges. we tend to additionally move a tea homes. The path goes up and down however it is not that difficult.
Day 05: Trek to Mundu (3543m/11,621ft) via Langtang village (3,430m/11,253ft): 6-7 hrs.
Today once breakfast, we have a tendency to begin our trekking day towards the village of Mundu. Our path continues on dense forests. once creating a gentle climb up through the depression, we have a tendency to leave the line behind United States. get pleasure from the marvelous views of Langtang Lirung. On the thanks to Mundu, you'll additionally pass the Langtang Village, that was severely affected the the earthquake last year. Langtang depression alone lost four hundred lives, flooded away by Associate in Nursing earthquake-triggered avalanche, destroying a whole village and infrastructures. we have a tendency to additionally see the ruins of Langtang Village, wherever life is speed building back and some tea-houses area unit reopened.
Day 06: Trek to Kyangjin Gompa (3,870m/12,697ft): 3 hrs. Explore the area.
After breakfast, we are going to begin our journey to Kyangjin Gompa, a principal cloister of the region. you may surpass water mills, prayer wheels, chortens, with sacred mounds of rocks with inscriptions graven on them. conjointly pass the most important mani enclose Kingdom of Nepal, made of stone with prayers written on them. The prayers written on the mani wall is meant to be blown away by the wind. once the short trek, you may pay the remainder of the afternoon exploring the buddhist shrine and close areas with the wonderful views of the mountains.
Day 07: Explore Tserko Ri (5000m/16,404ft) 7-8 hrs.
After taking morning tea and breakfast,we get out of the village and pass away through yak pastures and begin for visiting to Tserko American state (5000m/16,404ft) for mountain sunrise views. Since, we have a tendency to ar extremely entering into the high altitudes, you would possibly begin feeling the skinny air. within the afternoon come to Kanjin Gompa- encircled by the mountain range all around. you'll take a walk around Kanjin Gompa enjoying the views, glaciers, icefalls, birds and yaks.
Day 08: Trek back to Lama Hotel: 6/7 hrs.
Today you retract to Lama edifice. All the means downhill however you may see fantastic views of eminent mountain what you have got uncomprehensible on the far. Take longer and prompt you to steer terribly slow. long in Lama edifice (2,470m/8,104ft).
Day 09: Trek back to Syabrubesi: 5 hrs.
Today after your breakfast we will back to Syabrubesi and overnight here.
Day 10: Transfer to KTM.
Back to Kathmandu Today.
Day 11: Bye Bye Kathmandu Nepal.
Your departure Day today good bye Nepal and see you soon.
The cost includes:
• All land transport on buses
• An experience Trekking Guide and porters (2:1 basis) insured, registered, experience, salary food and accommodation paid
• Langtang National Park entry permit
• TIMS ( Trekkers Information Management System )
• Three meals a day (Breakfast, lunch and dinner)
• All accommodation at tea house on twin sharing basis
* quipment such as Sleeping bag and Down jacket if required)
• All land transportation by bus
The price will not include:
• Lunch and dinner at Kathmandu
• Nature of personnel expenses
• Nepal visa
• Bar and beverage bills and all kind of drinks
• Personnel clothing
• Travel insurance and
• Tips (tips are expected)
• 1 large duffel bag: This will carry all your personal gear on the trek. It should be strong and durable. The best size would be around 30" x 14", with a full-length zipper and handles.
• 1 small padlock: Your duffel bag should be locked.
• 1 rucksack or day pack: This should accommodate a sweater, rain gear, water bottle, camera and accessories and any miscellaneous items you want to have during the day. We recommend a pack with at least 1450cu. In capacity, or smaller if you are not carrying a large amount of camera equipment.
• 1 small duffel bag or suitcase: Items not needed on the trek can be left at the hotel in Kathmandu. This bag should also have a lock. Be sure to leave room for purchases, or buy one in Kathmandu they have many good quality ones available.
Head and Face Gear
• A Bandana
• Lightweight gloves
• Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
• Thermal underwear- Top and bottom. Synthetic is best
•2 Long shorts
•2 Trousers- (loose and comfortable) One thin, one thick and warm
• Down Jacket
• Fleece Jacket (or a windproof jacket)
• Waterproof jacket with a hood (or a poncho)
• Waterproof pants
• Baggy pants
• 2 pairs of gloves/mittens (1 thin and 1 thick)
• 1 sweater to be worn under the fleece jacket
• Light weight walking boots- (leather is recommended)
• Spare laces
• 2 pairs of thick woolen socks.
• 2 pairs of thin socks to be worn under the woolen socks
• One pair of sandals or comfortable shoes for camp
• 1 thermos- Water tends to freeze in ‘normal’ water bottles at high altitude temperatures.
• 2 one-liter water bottles
• Purification equipment- Boiled drinking water will be provided but further purification with iodine or purification tablets is highly recommended.
Sleeping and Carrying Equipment
• 30-40 liter daypack
• Rucksack- Without aluminum support
• Water Proof Bag- A water proof bag to cover the rucksack
• Sleeping Bag- Please brings a bag that can resist temperatures as low as -15 degrees Celsius.
Personal Medical Kit
• Bandage for sprains
• Iodine or water filter
• Moleskin/Second skin - for blisters
• Antiseptic ointment for cuts
• Anti-bacterial throat lozenges (with antiseptic)
• Aspirin/paracetamol - general painkiller
• Oral rehydration salts
• Broad-spectrum antibiotic (norfloxacin or ciprofloxin)
• Anti-diarrhea medication (antibiotic)
• Diarrhea stopper (Imodium - optional)
• Antibiotic for Giardia or similar microbe or bacteria
• Diamox (altitude sickness - can be bought in Kathmandu)
• Sterile Syringe set (anti-AIDS precaution)
• Reading book
• Trail Map/Guide book
• Journal & Pen
• Travel game i.e. chess, backgammon, scrabble