Everest Base Camp Trek is the dream for every mountaineer but for those who cannot climb Everest Base Camp Trek is the nearest experience one can get. Till Namche, food and daily requirements could be gained easily but beyond this place due to scarcity and other problems, prices may rise very high. At Khumbu region, you could enjoy hiking whole day around Sherpa villages, where you can see various monasteries.
Everest Base Camp Trek could further be a very good selection for all the thrill-seekers who want to have an experience of their life. Especially as you can observe the places if you choose to are; Dudhkoshi valley to Namche, Tengboche monastery to Khumbu glacier, similarly, the Sherpa’s hospitality, lifestyle, culture tradition etc would just captivate your lifetime. The scenic beauty of Amadablam, Taweche, Kalapathar, the serene flora and fauna, rhododendron forests, fir trees and some endangered species of birds and animals would turn your adventure absolutely perfect. Moreover, in this Khumbu region, the world natural heritage; Sagarmatha National Park exists which could be another point to make your journey perfect.
Everest Base Camp Trek and other various trekking routes of Khumbu Region, Lukla could be perfect choice to begin your trek. You could go there in suitable times if you wish to be much more adventurous but for the best of the adventure cum entertainment enroll around March to May and September to December. On your trek towards Everest Base Camp, you can observe Sherpa villages, Khunde Hospital, Tengboche monastery, Khumjung Hillary School, Phaplu (another scenic place) Kalapathar, Dudhkoshi valley, Gokyo etc which are all amazing.Along with Everest base camp trek to Base Camp, you can have other fine treks either in organized or an optional in the Khumbu Region, which simply have no comparison at all.
Day 01: Arrive airport of Nepal and transfer to the hotel.
Today you will arrived international airpoart of Nepal which is in Kathmandu city.after you will transfer to your Hotel included your itinerary.you can meeting your guide and other official person and make discouse how to well your trip.your guide give you right way how to take trekking.overnight in Hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing day
In the morning you will get up and take breakfast then we will starting our sightseeing in Kathmandu city,where we will visit patan darbar square,pashupati temple which is big and famous temple of hindus people in the world. bauddhanath stupa,etc.overnight in Hotel.
Day 03:Fly to Lukla and walk Phakding (2648m.), four hours walk.
Today we will flight from Kathmandu to Lukla. after arrived Lukla we will going to phakding by walk. 3:45 to 4hrs we will reach phakding.overnight here.
Day 04: Trek Namche Bazaar (3440m.) five hours walk.
In the morning after our breakfast we will starting our trip from Phakding to Namche Bazzar 3440m.on the way we will see somany things which is natural.our guide show you lots of that kinds od things which you didn't face in your life.5:30 to 6hrs after reaching namche bazzar we will stay here overnight.
Day 05:Free day at Namche
Today is our rest day, you have a option at free time you may visit some place like sunrize view point, which is Syangboche Airport from there we can see gratifying views of the Himalayas with spectacular sunrise and sunset above the scene of Khumbu peak.then come back to namche bazzar stay overnight in hotel.
Day 06:Trek Tengboche (3860m.) five hours walk
In the morning after our breakfast we will move from Namche bazzar to Tengboche.we need 5hrs to reach there.on the way we will take our lunch. we will see dudhkosi river and beautiful mountai view point.after arrived Tengboche we can see culture of lama's.overnight in here.
Day 07:Trek Pheriche (4360m.) five hours walk
After finish our breakfast we will ready to take our hiking from Tengbuche to Pheriche. we need 4:45 to 5hrs walk from tejgbuche to pheriche.your guide show you everything which had been famous things on the way.after arrived we will stay one night in pheriche.
Day 08:Trek to Lobuche (4940m.) four hours walk
Today we will arrive in Lubuche 4 to 4:15hrs from Pheriche by walk.the same activities after our breakfast we will move from pheriche.day by day we may have breathing problems because of the high altitute. you can view Lubuche mountai from there. we will stay one night here in Lubuche.
Day 09:Trek to Gorakshep (5179m.) and trek Everest Base camp (5364m.) back to Gorakshep, six hours.
Today we will reach our target point in Mt.Everest Base Camp.after the breakfast we will arrive Gorakshep 5179m and again trek to Everest base camp. this is our wonderful moment while on our trip.you may face mount everest is your front,you feel you are in heaven. after view Mt.Everest we will return back to Gorakshep and our today's night is here.
Day 10: Gorakshep to Kalapatthar (5554m.) and Pheriche five hours walk
In the morning when finish our breakfast we will move from Gorakshep to kalapatthar which is 5554m from sea level.very easy to reach kalapatthar from here.after climb Kalapatthar we will reach pheriche.you may view somany mountain including mt Everest front of your face today.overnight in Pheriche.
Day 11: Trek from Pheriche to Namche bazzar 5:45hrs
from pheriche to Namche Bazzar there is somany things which is very intresting and amazing you may see.your guide show you what is this.after tengbuche we will reach namche bazzar.our todays journey is end from here.stay one night in guesthouse.
Day 12: Back to Lukla through Phakding, five hours walk
Today is our lastday trip from namche bazzar to Lukla. the same activities after our breakfast we will move from namche.we will hiking namche to phakding and finally point we will arrive Lukla.Lukla is our trekking end point for Everest Base camp trekking.overnight we will stay in Luckla.
Day 13: Fly back Lukla to Kathmandu
Our trek is finish today and we will back to Kathmandu by flight from lukla.after arrived Kathmandu we will buy something which you like to shopping from Nepal.and overnight in Hotel.
Day 14: Final departure
Today is our last day for everest base camp trek.you may make other programe as you like or say bye bye.
• 1 large duffel bag: This will carry all your personal gear on the trek. It should be strong and durable. The best size would be around 30" x 14", with a full-length zipper and handles.
• 1 small padlock: Your duffel bag should be locked.
• 1 rucksack or day pack: This should accommodate a sweater, rain gear, water bottle, camera and accessories and any miscellaneous items you want to have during the day. We recommend a pack with at least 1450cu. In capacity, or smaller if you are not carrying a large amount of camera equipment.
• 1 small duffel bag or suitcase: Items not needed on the trek can be left at the hotel in Kathmandu. This bag should also have a lock. Be sure to leave room for purchases, or buy one in Kathmandu they have many good quality ones available.
Head and Face Gear
• A Bandana
• Lightweight gloves
• Heavyweight gloves or mittens with a waterproof shell outer
• Thermal underwear- Top and bottom. Synthetic is best
•2 Long shorts
•2 Trousers- (loose and comfortable) One thin, one thick and warm
• Down Jacket
• Fleece Jacket (or a windproof jacket)
• Waterproof jacket with a hood (or a poncho)
• Waterproof pants
• Baggy pants
• 2 pairs of gloves/mittens (1 thin and 1 thick)
• 1 sweater to be worn under the fleece jacket
• Light weight walking boots- (leather is recommended)
• Spare laces
• 2 pairs of thick woolen socks.
• 2 pairs of thin socks to be worn under the woolen socks
• One pair of sandals or comfortable shoes for camp
• 1 thermos- Water tends to freeze in ‘normal’ water bottles at high altitude temperatures.
• 2 one-liter water bottles
• Purification equipment- Boiled drinking water will be provided but further purification with iodine or purification tablets is highly recommended.
Sleeping and Carrying Equipment
• 30-40 liter daypack
• Rucksack- Without aluminum support
• Water Proof Bag- A water proof bag to cover the rucksack
• Sleeping Bag- Please brings a bag that can resist temperatures as low as -15 degrees Celsius.
Personal Medical Kit
• Bandage for sprains
• Iodine or water filter
• Moleskin/Second skin - for blisters
• Antiseptic ointment for cuts
• Anti-bacterial throat lozenges (with antiseptic)
• Aspirin/paracetamol - general painkiller
• Oral rehydration salts
• Broad-spectrum antibiotic (norfloxacin or ciprofloxin)
• Anti-diarrhea medication (antibiotic)
• Diarrhea stopper (Imodium - optional)
• Antibiotic for Giardia or similar microbe or bacteria
• Diamox (altitude sickness - can be bought in Kathmandu)
• Sterile Syringe set (anti-AIDS precaution)
• Reading book
• Trail Map/Guide book
• Journal & Pen
• Travel game i.e. chess, backgammon, scrabble