Chulu West (6419m) is the higher peak among the two East Chulu and West Chulu is situated in a small valley north of Manang, away from the main path to the Thorong La. You will also be able to enjoy glorious views of peaks like Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri, Annapurna, and other immense peaks while climbing, However, climbing the Chulu West Peak is a demanding job which requires good physical condition and a high degree of strength on climbers part.
Chulu West peak is the division of the Manang Himal, which is rather precisely included in the larger Damodar Himal. We can see the flow of rivers- Hunlung Khola, Nar Khola and Phu Khola in the north-to-south direction. It is enclosed by the Marsyangdi Khola and the Mesokanta La to the south.
Chulu west peak’s starting point of our tour. After 5-6 hour drive from Kathmandu and from Beshi Sahar the ascend up slowly towards Manang valley, you get to see one of the top valleys of the world situated at an altitude of 5000m and, from Manang valley the way leads north to the Chulu West Base camp.
Chulu West Peak is the perfect option which offers an appealing peak climbing chance if you are seeking for an adventure in Annapurna region. With Vista Trekking you can go for a tour to Chulu West Peak and have an amazing life time experience in Himalayas of Nepal.
Day 01: Arrive Kathmandu airport and transfer to the hotel
Day 02: Kathmandu sightseeing day
Day 03: Drive Jagat/Syange (1100m.)
Day 04: Trek Dharapani (1960m.)
Day 05: Trek Chame (2710m.)
Day 06: Trek Pisang (3300m.)
Day 07: Trek upper Pisang Manang (3500m.)
Day 08: Manang Rest
Day 09: Trek Leder (4200m.)
Day 10: Trek Chulu west base camp (4900m.)
Day 11: Trek to Camp I (5100m.)
Day 12: Free day at the Camp I
Day 12:Trek camp II from camp I
Day 13:Climb Chulu west peak (6419m.) and back to Camp I
Day 14:Back to Leder
Day 15:Back to Thorung Phedi (4450m.)
Day 16:Trek Thorung La Pass (5416m.) and Muktinath (3800m.) through Jomsom (2715m.)
Day 17:Back Pokhara through Jomsom, either from flight or from walking
Day 18:Back to Kathmandu either from flight or from drive
Day 19:Final departure
- All the international and domestic airport transfers
- Accommodation in 3 star hotel in Kathmandu on Bed and Breakfast basis Sightseeing in Kathmandu with guide
- All the entry permits for Sightseeing in Kathmandu
- Trekking Permit/Everest Region National Park Conservation Fee
- Trekkers’ Information Management System (TIMS)
- Kathmandu – Lukla – Kathmandu flight tickets for clients and all trekking crews
- All the accommodation in best available guest houses during the trekking period
- Three meals a day (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trekking period
- Qualified and experienced trekking guide, Sherpa and porters services
- Accommodation, food, allowance, insurance and equipment for all trekking crews during the trekking period
- All the official paper works and taxes.
- Personal and Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner in Kathmandu
- Expenses of personal nature and any bar bills
- Tips for guide and porter after the treks
- Trekking and Travel insurance
- Trekking gears